A prestigious global Insurance Broker is currently recruiting for a Data Operations Officer for their London branch
Delivering Data and Operational support to the Head of Carrier Management and the Carrier Management Team together with their internal and external customers.
Skills & Capabilities
- Monitor all agreed KPI’s and report on performance against targets to Business Unit Head, CMT, and internal customers.
- Develop and maintain reports to provide CMT with MI to support delivery of ISA contract services with both internal and external customers.
- Ensure that CMT delivers on its core obligations, working with the Carrier Management Head to continually improve team performance and efficiency.
- In conjunction with Finance Partner ensure that the accrual model is maintained to ensure it accurately reflects earnings under each contract.
- Provide Management Information to CMCo so it can fully perform oversight functions, and where any deficiencies are identified propose remedial action to address.
- Understanding of the processes and practices in the UK general insurance industry.
- 2 / 3 years in similar Data / MI / Operational role
- Excellent knowledge of MS – Excel, Power BI
- Ability to understand and interpret MI reports and take appropriate steps to action and address any issues or negative trends.
- Ability to successfully prepare and deliver oral presentations to large groups of senior individuals both internally and externally