New Job Opportunity
Salary – Up to £75,000 + Bonus + Excellent benefits
A dynamic Insurance Brokerage is currently recruiting for a Compliance Officer for the London City office. The role will offer exposure to the whole business and there is lots of opportunity to progress.
The ideal candidate will have 5-8 years of relevant insurance market compliance experience and looking for a new challenge
Please see below a summary of the job responsibilities and requirements for the role.
- To ensure ongoing compliance with existing regulations, including those from the FCA, FSMA, Lloyd’s and the ICO
- To identify and implement any changes to applicable regulation or law, including international sanctions.
- To promote and nurture a compliant culture within the firm’s operations
- To ensure all compliance policies and procedures remain up-to-date and relevant
- To ensure the Risk Register is reviewed quarterly and updated accordingly
- Management of Terms of Business Agreements ("TOBA")
- Review of ad hoc Service Agreements with Third Parties
- To raise awareness of relevant compliance matters within the Company through Board communications, open forum discussions and presentations, internal emails to colleagues and the sharing of external bulletins, memos and news articles
- To produce Monthly Compliance Reports for the Board
- To support the programme of monthly file audits
- To respond to Compliance developments related to Blueprint Two
- To refresh Financial Crime Training for all staff
- Significant relevant compliance experience within the Insurance Market
- Can demonstrate a strong understanding of the FCA’s and Lloyd’s rules
- Problem solving approach to balance business needs with requirements of regulation