A leading Global Insurance Broker is looking to recruit an Insurance File Audit Manager to work with the Europe COO to ensure that all Europe entities comply with the requirements as laid out by the risk and control committee, including any specific regulatory requirements concerning our file audits that form part of our first line of defence.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Ensure compliance with the volume of audits as set out by the risk and control committee
- Act as an objective source of guidance and advice for teams within the company to make sure that developments and processes are legal and work towards achieving company-wide goals.
- Conducting investigations on irregularities and errors.
- Oversee that the loading and maintaining of data is collected from the audits into the file audit database.
- Manage the analysis, interpretation of results and findings in order that trends, observations and recommendations can be identified and shared with the business.
- Oversee any remedial actions undertaken by the business and track through to completion.
- Prepare reports that reflect the audit results and document the proposed process.
- Oversee and manage that all communication with the business and operations team take place in a timely manner.
- Manage and give coaching to the file audit reviewer where required to ensure issues identified are rectified.
- Plan, organise and conduct risk based electronic/file audits of the business.
- Willingness and ability to continue to develop knowledge through formal and informal learning, both internal and external to the company.
- An understanding of the relevant classes of business.
- An understanding of insurer products and specialisms.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing with clients, insurers and other associates
- Ability to manage time, prioritise and ensure that deadlines are met without compromising quality.
- Ability build and maintain good business relationships with clients, insurers and associates.
- An understanding of regulatory controls and procedures relating to both commercial and retail customers, if applicable
- Specific auditing skills to include:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to question/Challenge
- Ability to understand market practices and to test this compliance against group and regulatory requirements